One of the things I like most about my son’s school, Pace Academy, is that they offer so many resources not only for the students but also for the parents. Having such great resources is a blessing that not every school has and fortunately, Pace seems to use their resources wisely. Last Sunday, the school brought in Andre Robert Lee a filmmaker who created a documentary called “The Prep School Negro.”
author book books book signing bookstore Brenda Warner children Christmas Christmas decorations Christmas lights Churched Compassion International conference Daraja Children's Choir documentary film First Things First Fox gift grace Holy Ghost Holy Spirit jenniferschuchmann.com karma Kurt Warner leadership making a difference Mark Herringshaw Matthew Paul Turner memory Nine Ways God Always Speaks Pace Academy poverty prayer q qideas Six Prayers God Always Answers social justice speaking spirit stalked Tyndale Watermarke Church women WordsToThinkAbout.com
- ogepxkiqc on Good-bye Tipsy Frosty, Santa, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus!
- Name Edward Hanson on Are You a Debbie Macomber Fan?
- Jean on Are You a Debbie Macomber Fan?
- A on I’m Being Stalked (and I Think I Like It)
- Barbara on Are You a Debbie Macomber Fan?
- bob dobbalina on I’m Being Stalked (and I Think I Like It)
I took her class on using social networking to build a writing platform. I learned so much. It was the best take away of the whole conference! — Debbie Simler-Goff