Jennifer has been a vibrant guest on television shows including People to People, The Harvest Show, Friends and Neighbors, The Good Life, Babbie’s House, Atlanta Live, Everyday with Marcus and Lisa, and more. She has also done live, taped, and call-in radio shows including the John Young Show, Campus Crusade’s Women Today, Envoytown, Book Gems, Front Page, McCabe and Friends, and more.
In addition to the media that she has done to promote her books, she can be seen as the host of a series of interview specials for WATC-TV. She is a frequent guest host on Friends and Neighbors, a Christian talk show that airs across the United States on Sky Angel Satellite Network and Europe on Vision Heaven Network as well as local stations.
Please contact Vicky Lynch at (630) 784-5341 or via email at email@example.com or more information or to schedule an interview. You may also contact Jennifer directly at (678) 358-5674 or jennifer(at)wordstothinkabout.com.
Program Ideas for Nine Ways God Always Speaks:
National Day of Prayer
Earth Day – Does God Speak Through Nature?
Memorial Day—Does God Speak Through History?
Is it God or Coincidence?
Do You Hear Voices? 5 Ways to Tell if God is Speaking to You
Is Jesus in Your Pancake? and Other Unlikely Holy Sightings
Four Ways God Speaks Through Dreams
Potential Interview Questions For Nine Ways God Speaks:
1. In your newest book, Nine Ways God Always Speaks , you share stories from historical and everyday people who believe God has spoken to them. Does God speak to you?
2. This is a follow-up to your last book, Six Prayers God Always Answers. Both books imply you strongly feel that we can communicate directly with God and that he is listening. What do you say to people who are skeptical about this?
3. What is your favorite story from Nine Ways God Always Speaks?
4. What are the ways that God speaks to us?
5. Does God ever speak through us?
6. How can we interpret the messages we receive from God? Should they always be interpreted literally?
7. Does God speak to everyone the same way?
8. Do you feel that doing the research for Nine Ways God Always Speaks has changed your view on what ways or how often God in fact does speak to us?
9. What do you hope readers will take away from this book?
Jennifer and co-author Mark Herringshaw on Prayer: